PA Farm Bureau/Member Relations Division
Nationwide Benefits Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Member Relations Division
To be the primary contact and liaison with Nationwide Insurance offices.
1. To establish and maintain positive relationships with Nationwide Insurance offices.
2. To as best possible work with Nationwide Insurance offices to maintain Farm Bureau membership renewals.
3. Communicate with Farm Bureau members and staff as needed.
1. Perform the duties of Office Coordinator and Member Benefits Coordinator in their absence or when workload warrants.
2. Assist with special projects as requested by office coordinator or Division Director.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Basic computer skills.
3. Ability to communicate well over the phone.
4. Ability to operate various office machines.
5. Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type.
Apply for Position
(Please send letter of introduction and resume)