Please send a letter of introduction & resume: Email
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau | P.O. Box 8736 | Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
REPORTS TO: Information Systems Director
JOB SUMMARY: Organize and prepare large-scale mailings, maintain adequate supplies, monitor and
assign help tickets to appropriate staff, and assist with general administrative duties for the
Information Systems Division. This is a non-exempt, hourly position, on a temporary basis,
as work permits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Print and prepare mailings to include using the folder-inserter machine as well as the postage machine
• Preparing labels for mailings
• Monitoring inventory of general supplies and ordering replenishments when necessary
• Applying Windows patch updates on computers throughout the building
• Document updates for procedural manuals
• Strong skillset in Excel
• General computer knowledge
• Proven ability to meet/exceed deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills for frequent interactions with Information Systems team members and others
• History with ticket management systems
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: N/A, 100% Camp Hill office position
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type.