- Article 1 - Agriculture is 'keystone' of Bloomsburg Fair
- Article 2 - This sure sign of spring calls for caution
- Article 3 - Here's why God made a cowgirl
- Article 4 - 4-H 'learn by doing' makes the best better
- Article 5 - Farmers, consumers will feel impact of new farm bill
- Article 6 - Local farm markets are a hidden treasure
- Article 7 - FFA, agricultural education cultivates leaders
- Article 8 - For truth about dairy farming, ask a farmer
- Article 9 - Taking students on farm-to-table journey
- Article 10 - Controlled animal housing is 'hot button' issue
- Article 11 - Dairy farming not just a job, it's a way of life
President: Jim Levan
2nd Vice President - Steven Chapin
Secretary/Treasurer - Karen Chapin
Clifton D. Miller
D Robert Davidson
Dave M. Adams
Mark E. Shultz
The board of directors would like to thank Delroy Artman and Mark Rohrbach
for their service to the county.
We would like to welcome Mark Shultz to the board. We look forward to working with him.
PFB President Rick Ebert spoke at our Sping Meeting.