2016 FACE Conference Cancelled
PFB has made the tough decision to cancel 2016's FACE Conference due to lack of participation. We appreciate any and all efforts made to spread the word in your county! If you have any questions, or suggestions for future events, please email them to FaceOfAg@pfb.com
. Thank you so much for all you do!
For more information: 717.761.2740 • Email
What are other students are saying about FACE?
“F.A.C.E has prepared me for my future as well as made me more knowledgeable of ag issues!” - Justin K.
“This was the BEST conference that I have ever been to!” - Nick R.
“I made a lot of new friends and really was able to get out of my comfort zone!” - Alivia H.
Students will walk away with:
• An understanding of how Farm Bureau operates and initiates policy development from county level policy development meetings, up to national AFBF policies.
• The leadership skills needed to manage time, organize groups, and run a formal business meeting.
• New ways to engage non-agriculturalists in an informed discussion on where their food and fiber comes from.
• A passion for agriculture and advocacy!
• New tools to “bridge the gap” of agriculture knowledge by networking with Farm Bureau and other agri-businesses.
Each county Farm Bureau is encouraged to surface qualified students to attend the conference. The county is asked to sponsor those students to attend this conference at a cost of $225 per participant for the entire week. This cost covers lodging, meals, speakers, conference materials.
The participant is required to submit a refundable deposit of $50 to secure the participant’s spot at the conference. After successful participation in the conference is completed, the $50 will be fully refunded. Students eligible to attend should be a current high school sophomore or junior.
Photos from the 2015 FACE Conference
Fueling Agriculture and Cultivating Excellence