Resources for farmers who maintain "Migrant Housing" as part of their farm operation:

·         Field Sanitation Standards Fact Sheet

·         Update and Forms

·    Seasonal Farm Labor Camps - Seasonal employees and their living quarters are regulated by Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, and U.S. Department of Labor. The following link to PA Department of Agriculture (Bureau of Food Safety & Laboratory Services) explains how a "seasonal employee" is defined, requirements for housing, field sanitation, and other laws and regulations in regard to employees considered "seasonal farm workers". PA Department of Ag Seasonal Farm Labor Camp Website

United States Department of Labor H-2A Briefing information on Announced Changes to H-2A Guestworker Program for Agriculture - This deals with the recent H2A visa program changes announced by the US Department of Labor.

New I-9 Forms | Labor Overview | Child Labor | Seasonal Labor | Labor Posters