A Pennsylvania motor carrier road tax sticker is not required to be obtained for a registered farm vehicle operating exclusively in Pennsylvania (PVC 2105 (a)(1)). However, in a state outside Pennsylvania the owner of a farm vehicle must comply with the requirements imposed under the International Fuel Use Tax Agreement (IFTA), if the vehicle is the type that is subject to IFTA requirements, unless that state provides a specific exemption to farm vehicles.

For more information about IFTA requirements, see PFB’s IFTA page.