PA Pesticide Certification and Licensing Program - The PA Department of Agriculture is responsible for pesticide certification and licensing within the Commonwealth.
Penn States's Stink Bug Tracking Tool - This tool will help producers, nurseryman and homeowners in providing both current and historical information on stink bugs. Information gathered will be used to develop strategies to deal with this pest.
Pesticide Resource Links:
- PDA Chemsweep Program
- PDA Integrated Pest Management
- Pennsylvania State Integrated Pest Management Program
- PDA Pesticide Certification and Licensing
- Pennsylvania Plastic Pesticide Recycling Program
- OSHA Pest Control Pyrotechnics Safety Guide
Noxious Weeds & Invasive Species
Penn State Agronomy Guide The new guide addresses: Soil fertility; corn, sorghum, soybean, small grains, and forage management; cover crops; organic crop production; and farm budgets. The latest weed, insect, and disease management guidelines for the major agronomic commodities also are provided. A printed version of the guide is available through most county extension offices.