Safemark Sales Director
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau | P.O. Box 8736 | Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
TITLE: Sales Director
DIVISION: Safemark Division
REPORTS TO: Manager, Safemark
|Provide excellent customer service working with current and prospective farm and
commercial customers providing sales quotes and assistance with Safemark sales. This is an exempt, salaried position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze local conditions for customers and develop new accounts.
• Make regular calls to independent dealers.
• Provide recommendations to dealers enhancing their sale of products; distribute sales literature and brochures; field any product questions.
• Ensure customers are kept up to date on products, specials, etc., as well as anticipating customer needs.
• Document orders correctly and coordinate timely delivery with PFB office.
• Organize sales trips for efficiency.
• Investigate reasons for lost sales; report trends to the home office; compile daily work plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Tire sales experience
• Knowledge of Pennsylvania agriculture
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: Primarily 50% at warehouse facility, 50% in home office, with 80% travel, requiring some overnight stays.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type. EOE.
- Category: Job Descriptions