A summary and status of state legislation introduced for the
2018/2019 term can be accessed through the links immediately below.
Senate Report House Report
Current: please check back
- State Agricultural Appropriations for FY 2018-2019 and the PA Farm Bill
- Tax credit for the sale or lease of farms to beginning farmers
- Sunday Hunting
- Civil liability reform to help agritourism businesses
- Changes to the Vehicle Code to help agriculture—including allowing wider vehicles
- on roadways and clarifying that milk trucks can move during disaster emergency decelerations.
- Construction code changes for converting barns for weddings and other social events
- Fairness and transparency for landowners with natural gas wells.
Trade - U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)
Trade - U.S. and EU