Please send a letter of introduction & resume: Email
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau | P.O. Box 8736 | Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
PFB Member's Service Corp./Safemark Division. Reports to: Service Manager, Safemark Division
JOB SUMMARY: Provide excellent customer service while installing commercial farm and truck tires safely and efficiently. This is a non-exempt, hourly position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install tires on farm, commercial and passenger vehicles/equipment.
- Complete service appointments in a timely manner and using efficient routing.
- Surface and develop prospective clients.
- Promote Safemark services to current and prospective clients.
- Knowledge of farm, truck and auto tires
- History of tire installation, including large vehicle tires
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Five years’ tire installation experience
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania agriculture
- Knowledge of Farm Bureau
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a physical for non-CDL truck operation
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 lbs.
- Working in a warehouse facility as well as outside, in all types of weather
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: N/A, 100% Middletown warehouse position
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type.
(Please send letter of introduction and resume)